Good Lyfe Project Natural Lakadong Turmeric Superoot Powder
Naturally Sourced Lakadong Turmeric (7.47% Curcumin)
Ad Title: Immunity booster from Meghalaya High curcumin content (7-9%)
Lakadong is a variety of Turmeric or Haldi which is grown in the hills of Meghalaya. Good Lyfe Organic Lakadong Turmeric is the ultimate solution for boosting immunity and revitalization.
What is Organic Lakadong Turmeric (7.47% Curcumin)?
Good Lyfe Lakadong Turmeric Powder is sourced from Jaintia village in Meghalaya, which is a Geo-Tagged product (Govt of India) and known for the best turmeric. It has 7.5%-9% curcumin - almost three times more than the ordinary turmeric available elsewhere. More curcumin content makes it unique with added valuable medicinal qualities such as immunity and revitalization.
Why choose Organic Lakadong Turmeric (7.47% Curcumin)?
Good Lyfe Project chooses the best and toughest standard for food products and has partners who believe to do so. Being USDA & India Organic certified Organic, the powder is made under strict guidelines that help preserve all the beneficial nutrients.
- Ethically sourced ingredients to ensure the best quality
- Higher curcumin levels for optimum health benefits
- 100% Certified organic (USDA & India Organic)
- Sun-dried and carefully handpicked flawless turmeric roots
- Hygienically processed as per global organic standards
- Free of adulterants, chemicals, artificial colours, and flavours
- Biodegradable packaging
- 1% of the sale proceeds contributed to the community development program.
All ingredients in Good Lyfe Organic Lakadong Turmeric Superoot Powder are grown in a chemical-free environment and are ethically sourced from a verified Farmer Producer Organization (FPO).
What are the key benefits of Organic Lakadong Turmeric (7.47% Curcumin)?
The key benefits of Organic Lakadong Turmeric are:
- Lakadong Turmeric Powder helps to lower cholesterol levels and also protects against diabetes.
- It protects the liver from oxidative stress
- It protects against cognitive defects and promotes better brain health.
- It helps to kill off fungus from the body.
- It kills cancerous cells in the body and protects against certain types of cancer.
How to consume Organic Lakadong Turmeric (7.47% Curcumin)?
Good Lyfe Organic Lakadong Turmeric Powder is one of our bestsellers and is rich in nutrients and has a number of benefits:
- Aids natural detoxification & rejuvenation
- A natural adaptogen helps to relax
- Increase metabolism and reduce joint pains
- Revives skin & prevents aging
- Boosts immunity
What are the key ingredients of Organic Lakadong Turmeric Powder?
The key ingredient of Good Lyfe Organic Lakadong Turmeric Powder is turmeric.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What does the powder taste like?
Lakadong Turmeric taste is definitely distinctive with an edge over regular turmeric. It tastes subtle and more pronounced.
- How much Lakadong Turmeric Powder should I take every day?
Since Lakadong Turmeric Powder is food, the dosage depends on the individual’s capacity. It is safe to start with small doses such as 5 gms per individual. That is one tablespoon per person per day.
- What should be the frequency of my intake?
Lakadong Turmeric Powder is a power-packed superfood. You would be in great shape if you have little amount every day. Our recommendation is that 5 gms or a tablespoon is good to start with & be consistent with it every day. You may want to consult your health consultant before you start. Also, it is important to listen to your body. With these small and sturdy steps, you should be able to feel the super nourishing & immunity-boosting powers.
- How to use Lakadong Turmeric Powder?
You can use it in a variety of ways in recipes such as lattes, shakes, dal and rice, beauty hacks, and teas.