Just Organik Organic Amla Murabba
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
- Boosts immunity-Rich in vitamin A, E and C, consuming amla murabba is a good way to boost immunity as it helps improve the body’s ability to prevent diseases.
- Relieves digestive troubles -High in fibre, amla murabba is recommended for digestive and gastric problems, including gastritis and constipation.
- amla murabba also helps in reducing pre-mature greying, boosting immunity and relieving menstrual cramps.
- Digestive Benefits-Being high in fibre, doctors recommend amla murabba for digestive and gastric problems, including gastritis. It is used as a remedy for constipation when mixed with sugar and honey. It is very important keep your tummy healthy as most of the problems/diseases happen because of upset tummy.
- Good Source of Minerals- Amla is rich in minerals such as chromium, zinc, copper, iron and others. Ayurvedic experts consider these minerals important for boosting immunity in the body. Chromium, specifically, is thought to help oversee cholesterol levels in the blood, and it might likewise lower the risk of heart illness, as per Harvard Health Publications.